terça-feira, 15 de março de 2011

• Madiba Shirts

Is it because of my original shirts? :)

The shirts I use are my symbol. I have always used them as an icon, a call to love and happiness! They're my formal wear, even when I was a President. I feel comfortable and peolpe see me as a person close to them, not so formal and distant, as I belonged to another status. I'm from peolpe, I'm like peolpe, and I'm for people.

Well, here's a website I found, and were you can have your shirt just like mine. This is kind of funny to me, seeing peolpe looking at me as a different but familiar man.

3 comentários:

  1. Ahah, very original having your own mark!
    I would like to have one of those ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the fact of not wearing formal clothes like all presidents do it as a simple man who says he wants to be near people and get them because the shirts pass around the happiness and joy and lots of people say that the clothes that we wear reflects our state of spiro which reveals that Mandela was always well prepared for the world:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. can you tell me where I can buy one? because they seem so nice and I want to be in fashion. (:

    ResponderEliminar